Employment and Internships
WNIT Public Television seeks a Graphic Artist. Designs and creates print and electronic graphics, including motion graphics, which are used in television productions, print publications / materials, and digital media. Associates degree or higher in graphic design or equivalent experience.
Apply by sending a cover letter and resume to: WNIT Public Television, Attn: Search Committee, PO Box 7034, South Bend, IN 46634-7034 or email email@example.com. Please mention where you saw this position posted. EOE
Designs and creates print and electronic graphics, including motion graphics, which are used in television productions, print publications / materials, and digital media.
- Develop still and motion electronic graphics for video productions.
- Manage the graphic "look" of all WNIT programming channels.
- Formulate, design, and produce art and copy layouts for member magazine.
- Create print collateral materials.
- Design and produce graphics for website and other digital media applications.
- Assist on edit projects, as assigned.
- Execute all projects from concept through production, deliver on strict deadlines.
- Archive materials for future accessibility.
- Consult with stakeholders through production process. Coordinate efforts with managers and supervisors.
- Assist with other responsibilities when assigned.
- Associates degree or higher in graphic design or equivalent experience.
Skills and Experience:
- Multimedia design skills, including the production of television graphics.
- Strong sense of design and composition. Highly creative, as demonstrated by a strong portfolio of work product.
- Ability to design in a manner that is both visually appealing and communicative.
- High level of knowledge and understanding of current graphic design trends, styles, techniques, equipment and procedures.
- Excellent computer skills with Mac or PC platforms.
- Exceptional proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software products (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Cinema 4D and Premiere) and Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint.
- Intuitive branding skills, able to carry through design themes across media platforms.
- Proficient in spelling, proofreading and the use of proper grammar
- Well organized, work quickly and efficiently, detail oriented, ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Highly motivated
Classification: Full-time, Non-Exempt.