- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs or 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 12 packets aspartame or sucralose (Equal, Splenda)
- 1/4 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 12 oz. evaporated skim milk
- 10 inch unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (F).
- Combine first 8 ingredients beginning with pumpkin and ending with evaporated milk.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees (F) for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 350 degrees (F) and continue baking for another 45 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Refrigerate pie.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1/10 of pie. Actual ingredients analyzed (if different from above): used 2 eggs in analysis; used salt.
What do you think? Leave your comments below or you can go back home.