- 2 medium red onions cut into eighths
- 2 small yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2" slices
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2" slices
- 3 red, yellow and/or green sweet peppers cut into 1/2" slices
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (F).
- In a 13"x9"x2" baking pan, combine onions, summer squash, zucchini, sweet peppers and garlic.
- In a shaker, combine parsley, vinegar, oil, oregano, salt and pepper; cover and shake well.
- Drizzle seasoning, oil and vinegar over vegetables and toss vegetables to coat.
- Roast vegetables in a 425 degrees (F) oven for 25 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender, stirring twice.
Serving size: 1/2 cup. Number of servings: 8
What do you think? Leave your comments below or you can go back home.