- 1 Whole Chicken (1/8 cut)
- 2 tbl Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
- 1 tlb Rotisserie Chicken seasoning
- 12oz carrots (juilienne or cut to liking)
- 8oz brussel sprouts (cut in 1/2)
- 1lb endive (washed and cut 1 inch with water clinging to leaves)
- buffalo hot sauce (to taste)
Season chicken and bake in three hundred fifty (350) degree oven. When chicken has been cooking for fifty-five (55) minutes, toss carrots and brussel sprouts in drippings from pan and continue baking everything in the same pan until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of one hundred eighty (180) degrees and vegetables are done to liking.
Heat skillet, add three (3) tbl. of chicken drippings (fat) to skillet. Wilt endive and season with buffalo hot sauce. Plate for family dinner. Yields eight (8) servings.
What do you think? Leave your comments below or you can go back home.