- 1Garlic clove minced
- 2Tsp unsalted butter
- 2oz Vodka
- 8oz prepared marinara sauce
- 4oz heavy cream
- 1 4oz boneless, skinless chicken breast grilled or pan fried and sliced into desired size
- 2oz grated Parmesan cheese
- 4oz penne pasta precooked to Al-dente (firm but not raw) follow cooking time on package
- 1 basil leaf (for garnish)
Heat medium skillet on medium heat. Then add 1 Tsp. of butter. Add garlic and let brown. Carefully add vodka and let flame. (This will burn off the alcohol.) Add marinara sauce and let simmer for one (1) minute. Stir in cream and cheese. Then let cook for one (1) to two (2) minutes on low heat. Finally, add penne and toss. Let cook for one (1) minute.
Serve with basil leaf garnish.
What do you think? Leave your comments below or you can go back home.