Nature Fun with Young People
This week on Outdoor Elements, join us for fun with young people. We learn about fish senses and gyotaku, local schools compete in soil competition lead by Purdue University and Evie stops in to explore Science for Ambitious Girls.
Wandering in Wet Places
We’re at the Indiana Dunes State Park looking at an underwater preserve, Wendy Jones leads us through a bog in Michigan and Fred Wooley shows us around a fen at Trine State Recreation Area.
Wild About Wildlife
Rabbit Habitat, Oh Dear, and Snakes in Winter.
Get Your Green On!
Caring for Trees, Save the Soil, and Shop with the Planet in Mind.
Barns as Art & Habitat, History of Indiana State Parks, and Raptors of Indiana.
- 5. Nature Through a Historical Lens
- 6. Totally Trees
- 7. Kids Make a Difference
- 8. Explore the Outdoors
- 5. Build It Greener!
- 6. Scientist Toolbox
- 7. Creative and Crafty with Nature
- 8. Finding Feathered Friends
- 9. Naturalists Guide the Way
- 10. Helping Nature In Your Own Backyard
- 11. Help The Planet
- 12. Bird Is The Word!
- 1. Make It Cold
- 2. Amazing World of Plants
- 3. Plants with a Purpose
- 4. Slimy & Scaly: Snakes, Fish & Salamanders
- 5. Helping Nature in Your Community
- 6. Growing with Nature
- 7. Nature Through A Historical Lens
- 8. Falling Into Autumn
- 1. Historic Uses of Nature
- 2. St. Joseph River, Old And New
- 3. Citizen Science
- 4. Exploring Wet Places
- 9. Something's Fishy
- 10. Totally Trees
- 11. Exploring Nature
- 12. Doing Their Part - Helping The Planet