E-cigarettes & Small Business in Indiana
A proposed bill in the Indiana Senate aims to place restrictions on vape pens and e-cigarettes. Small business owners complain that proposed new regulations are burdensome to vape shops in Indiana. Proponents, on the other hand, argue that regulations would promote safety.
Poverty in Michiana
More families are struggling just above the poverty line.
Educators discuss efforts to ensure today’s students understand their government.
Lawmakers discuss the budget, education, and more.
Michigan Capitol Roundup
- 1. An Unhappy City? South Bend Citizens Respond.
- 2. 21st Century Campaigns
- 99. Prosecutor's Office Debate
- 3. 2nd District Candidates
- 4. Mayor in Afghanistan
- 5. Citizens United Ruling
- 6. A review of Decision 2014
- 7. Legislative Preview
- 8. Intimate Partner Violence
- 9. Police-Community Relations
- 1. Meet the Sheriffs
- 2. The Politics of Sustainability
- 3. Government Shutdown
- 4. Affordable Care Act: What Obamacare Means for You
- 5. Pets or Property?
- 6. What You Need To Know About Congress Right Now
- 7. Michigan Legislature Update
- 8. Indiana State Legislature Preview
- 9. Legislators Tell All: The Importance of Public Policy
- 10. The War On Drugs
- 11. The War On Drugs 2
- 12. The State of the Union Review
- 13. Indiana General Assembly Review
- 14. Interview with Congressman Fred Upton
- 15. Domestic Violence
- 19. A Conversation with Fr. Jenkins
- 4. 2nd District Congressional Candidate Debate
- 5. Indiana State Legislature
- 9. Presidential Inauguration
- 10. Third Parties
- 11. Incarceration and Re-Entry
- 12. Student Thoughts on Politics
- 13. Legislative Update: Indiana Senate
- 14. Legislative Update: Jim Arnold
- 15. Michigan State Legislature
- 16. Gun Violence and Public Policy
- 17. Immigration and Beyond
- 18. Education Reforms
- 19. Women in American Politics
- 20. Meet The Mayors
- 21. School Safety