A weekly look at Indiana's people, places and traditions.
Schedule Channel Audio HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo
Have questions or concerns about this program's schedule? Contact us.
Available Online Episodes
- Dinosphere Today: An Across Indiana Special - Dinosphere Today: An Across Indiana Special
- Episode 1401 - A journey through the past and present of Blues music.
- Episode 1405 - Host Michael Atwood gets a taste of life in the 1800s at Conner Prairie.
- Episode 1501 - Making Music: 75 Years of the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra an Across Indiana Special.
- Episode 1504 - Across Indiana travels the state to find out how Hoosiers spend their holidays.
- Episode 1505 - What-ever happened to Dave Stoelk?
- Episode 1602 - Halloween: Tales of psychic detectives, Big Foot sightings, and other-weirdly adventures.
- Episode 1603 - Chambers Ovens, Alma Chambers and Charlie's Carmel Corn.
- Episode 1604 - Across Indiana follows a theatrical production from auditions to opening night.
- Episode 1605 - Across Indiana visits a canine pool party and a renaissance fair.
- Episode 1606 - Across Indiana for the Holidays
- Episode 1607 - The many and unusual ways Hoosiers say I Love You.
- Episode 1609 - Passion is the fashion.
- Episode 1610 - Artists David Dale and Jim Faulkner tracing of the Wabash River and other stories.
- Episode 1611 - Avant-garde designer Avriel Joy Christy and George Boxley's slave rebellion.
- Episode 1612 - Think Globally; geocaching, Suni McGrath, Religion of Wicca, Civil War George Barrett.
- Episode 1613 - The First Air Mail. Pilot, Virgil (Gus) Grissom. USC film student George Cornelius.
- Episode 1901 - Across Indiana begins its 19th season with host Michael Atwood
- Episode 1902 - It's an Across Indiana theme show . . . all about Hoosiers and their love of . . . wheels!
- Episode 1903 - • Rosey's Round-up • Suburban Cowboys • The Wonder Plant • Cannonball Espresso
- Episode 1904 - • Pumpkin Pie Alternatives? • Rick Walks America • The Bray Way • A Home for the Holidays
- Episode 1905 - • Adventures of a Lifetime • PK Made EZ • History Matters: A Poetic Fish Out of Water • Al
- Episode 1906 - • The Sanctuary • Starting with Trust • Light the Way • Faith Restored • Here Comes Santa
- Episode 1907 - • Bella Pizzeria • Where All Roads Lead to Bluegrass • Boiled or Barbequed? • Radio Magic
- Episode 2001 - • A Universal Language • Travels with Darby: Purple, My Foot! • Chickiepoo’s
- Episode 2002 - Do-It-Yourself-Home-Edition
- Episode 2003 - • Travels with Darby: Marsh Madness • A Universal Language – Part III • Will Duck for Food
- Episode 2004 - • Indiana Tearjerkers • The Real Stalag 17 • Day at a Time •
- Episode 2005 - Student video productions from Anderson University
- Naturally Indiana: An Across Indiana Special - Naturally Indiana: An Across Indiana Special