There are currently no upcoming episodes of this program scheduled on WNIT 34.1 or 34.2, but there may be in the future. If you have questions or concerns about this program's schedule, contact us.
Episodes available on passport:
- S27 Ep3: Mel Brooks: Make a Noise - Mel Brooks: The 2000 Year Old Man.
- S27 Ep7: Jimi Hendrix: Hear My Train A Comin' - Director's C - The definitive film about the legendary rock musician, Jimi Hendrix.
- S27 Ep8: Marvin Hamlisch: What He Did For Love - Composer Marvin Hamlisch gave the world "A Chorus Line," "The Way We Were," and much more.
- S28 Ep10: Bing Crosby Rediscovered - Full Film - Crosby reigned supreme through three decades of radio, film, television and records.
- S28 Ep4: A Fierce Green Fire - Full Film - Witness the battle for a living planet in this exploration of the environmental movement.
- S28 Ep5: Plimpton! Starring George Plimpton as Himself - Ful - Journalist George Plimpton was a writer, Paris Review editor, amateur sportsman and more.
- S28 Ep7: Dorothea Lange: Grab a Hunk of Lightning - The story, struggles and profound body of work of photographer Dorothea Lange.
- S29 Ep2: August Wilson: The Ground on Which I Stand - The first documentary about the Tony- and Pulitzer-winning playwright August Wilson.
- S29 Ep4: American Ballet Theatre: A History - Ric Burns’ documentary on the rich, 75-year history of the preeminent ballet company.
- S29 Ep7: Pedro E. Guerrero: A Photographer's Journey - Discover the life and work of Pedro E. Guerrero, a collaborator of Frank Lloyd Wright.
- S29 Ep8: En Español: Pedro E. Guerrero: A Photographer’s Jou - Descubre la vida del fotógrafo Pedro E. Guerrero, colaborador de Frank Llloyd Wright.
- S30 Ep1: Mike Nichols: American Masters - The late, great director (The Graduate, Angels in America) discusses his 50-year career.
- S30 Ep2: B.B. King: The Life of Riley - B.B. King, born Riley B. King, was one of the most celebrated blues musicians of all time.
- S30 Ep3: Carole King: Natural Woman - King tells her story in a new documentary with previously unseen and rare performances.
- S30 Ep4: Fats Domino and The Birth of Rock 'n' Roll - How Fats Domino’s brand of New Orleans rhythm & blues morphed into rock 'n' roll.
- S30 Ep5: Loretta Lynn: Still a Mountain Girl - "The Queen of Country Music” is still going strong after more than 50 years of music.
- S30 Ep9: Eero Saarinen: The Architect Who Saw the Future - Explore the life and work of Finnish-American modernist architectural giant Eero Saarinen.
- S31 Ep1: By Sidney Lumet - With candor and grace, Sidney Lumet reveals what matters to him as an artist a human.
- S31 Ep2: Maya Angelou: And Still I Rise - Dr. Maya Angelou was a singer, dancer, activist, poet and writer who inspired generations.
Already activated your WNIT Passport account? Log In Here