There are currently no upcoming episodes of this program scheduled on WNIT 34.1 or 34.2, but there may be in the future. If you have questions or concerns about this program's schedule, contact us.
Episodes available on passport:
- Season 1 | Ep 1: The New Nurse - New England nurse Mary Phinney navigates her first day in Mansion House Hospital.
- Season 1 | Ep 2: The Haversack - Confederate belle Emma is overwhelmed by her friend Tom's mental state.
- Season 1 | Ep 3: The Uniform - Dr. Foster operates on his brother, a Confederate soldier. Tom's trauma shocks Alice.
- Season 1 | Ep 4: The Belle Alliance - The Green girls plot to help Tom escape. Dr. Foster guides Samuel through an operation.
- Season 1 | Ep 5: The Dead Room - The unexpected visit of a hospital inspector throws the staff into disarray.
- Season 1 | Ep 6: The Diabolical Plot - Dr. Foster uncovers a scheme and President Lincoln’s visit sets in motion a rebel plot.
- Season 2 | Ep 1: Balm in Gilead - In the wake of Lincoln’s visit, the hospital staff tries to save one of their own.
- Season 2 | Ep 2: The House Guest - A house guest becomes the focus of Alice’s schemes; Mary tries to conceal her illness.
- Season 2 | Ep 3: One Equal Temper - The Greens work together to hide an ugly secret. McBurney plots to send Mary home.
- Season 2 | Ep. 4: Southern Mercy - After the battle of Chantilly, Hopkins and Emma strike out to rescue wounded soldiers.
- Season 2 | Ep. 5 Unknown Soldier - Lisette’s intervention leads to a family reunion. Pinkerton’s investigation causes a rift.
- Season 2 | Ep. 6: House of Bondage - After Antietam, Foster and Samuel pay a visit to the Foster family plantation.
Already activated your WNIT Passport account? Log In Here