The Great British Baking Show
Homebakers compete in a baking competition in an effort to be crowned the winner.
The five remaining bakers attempt to re-create dishes fit for the Tudors. The signature is a savory stuffed pie; the technical is an unusual Tudor biscuit that has the bakers tied up in knots; and the showstopper is a marzipan spectacle. (60 minutes)
Schedule Channel Audio HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo
The four remaining bakers bash and fold pastry to achieve perfect lamination; make yeast cake with a fruity top and delicate chocolate work; and prepare a multiple mini-cake bake. (60 minutes)
Schedule Channel Audio HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo
In the Season 4 finale, the winner is crowned after the remaining contestants wrestle with meringues, undertake a British classic with only one recipe instruction and no measurements, and tackle a complex challenge. (60 minutes)
Schedule Channel Audio HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo
Have questions or concerns about this program's schedule? Contact us.
Available Online Episodes
- S4 Ep4: Batter - For the nine bakers left, it's time to tackle some store cupboard classics.
- S4 Ep5: Pastry - Pastry Week has three challenges to test the bakers on three different types of pastry.
- S4 Ep6: Botanical - It's Botanical Week and the bakers need maximum botanical taste.
- S4 Ep7: Desserts - Dessert Week has three sweet challenges but one contestant will end up with a bitter end.
Episodes available on passport:
- S1 Ep10: The Final - Just three challenges lie between the three finalists and the trophy.
- S1 Ep11: Masterclass: Part 1 - Mary and Paul take up the challenges that they set the bakers early in Season One.
- S1 Ep12: Masterclass: Part 2 - Mary and Paul roll up their sleeves to bake challenges from the Bread and Desserts weeks.
- S1 Ep13: Masterclass: Part 3 - Mary and Paul tackle the challenges from the second half of the series.
- S1 Ep14: Masterclass: Part 4 - Mary and Paul dust off the flour one last time to create the challenges from Season One.
- S1 Ep15: Masterclass: Christmas - In the countdown to Christmas, Mary and Paul are getting festive in the kitchen.
- S1 Ep1: Cake - Follow 12 amateur bakers as they enter the competition tent for their first hurdle: cake.
- S1 Ep2: Biscuits - One week down and 11 amateur bakers remain. Let the biscuit baking begin.
- S1 Ep3: Bread - It’s week three and the remaining 10 bakers get ready to brave bread.
- S1 Ep4: Desserts - The competition stiffens like whipped peaks. Desserts are on tap in this episode.
- S1 Ep5: Pies & Tarts - Almost half-way through the baking competition, the remaining bakers face pies and tarts.
- S1 Ep6: Continental Cake - The six remaining bakers now face three European cakes.
- S1 Ep7: Pastries - Week seven in the tent sees the bakers tested on all kinds of weird, wonderful pastries.
- S1 Ep8: Advanced Dough - Mary and Paul up the ante in the quarterfinals to see who will rise to the challenge.
- S1 Ep9: Patisserie - It’s semifinals time and the tension is palpable as the bakers take on patisseries.
- S2 Ep10: The Final - Just three challenges lie between the three finalists and the trophy.
- S2 Ep11: Masterclass: Part 1 - Mary and Paul take over the tent for the ultimate baking masterclass.
- S2 Ep12: Masterclass: Part 2 - Mary and Paul bake some of the challenges from the Dessert and Pie weeks.
- S2 Ep13: Masterclass: Part 3 - Mary and Paul bake some of the challenges from the Biscuit and Pastry weeks.
- S2 Ep14: Masterclass: Part 4 - Mary and Paul take over the tent to bake the challenges from the final weeks.
- S2 Ep15: Masterclass: Christmas - Mary and Paul plan their Christmas in this special one-off festive Masterclass.
- S2 Ep1: Cakes - Season 2 kicks off with 13 new bakers and a cake challenge.
- S2 Ep2: Bread - The remaining bakers battle Paul Hollywood's specialty: bread.
- S2 Ep3: Desserts - It’s Week 3, and the heat is already too much for some, as the bakers deal with desserts.
- S2 Ep4: Pies and Tarts - Things get serious, as the bakers put on their pinnies to pimp up pies and tarts.
- S2 Ep5: Biscuits and Traybakes - Almost half way through and the remaining bakers are faced with biscuits and traybakes.
- S2 Ep6: Sweet Dough - It’s time for sweet dough week – will it prove bittersweet for the bakers?
- S2 Ep7: Pastry - With only six bakers left, the stakes are getting higher, and this week they face pastry.
- S2 Ep8: Quarterfinal - The bakers are tested on how they work with unconventional flours and unusual desserts.
- S2 Ep9: French Week - The all-female semifinalists have just three French bakes between them and the finals.
- S3 Ep10: The Final - Only three of the original twelve bakers remain. They face off in the final challenges.
- S3 Ep11: Masterclass: Part 1 - Mary and Paul take up the reins to make the challenges that they for set the bakers.
- S3 Ep12: Masterclass: Part 2 - Mary and Paul bake the challenges from the Bread and Desserts weeks.
- S3 Ep13: Masterclass: Part 3 - Mary and Paul recreate the bakes from the second half of the series.
- S3 Ep14: Masterclass: Part 4 - Mary and Paul heat up the ovens to create the challenges from the last part of Season 3.
- S3 Ep15: Masterclass: Christmas - Mary and Paul are back to bring a generous dollop of baking cheer to Christmas.
- S3 Ep1: Cake - Season 3 kicks off with a new group of 12 bakers, each looking to impress Paul and Mary.
- S3 Ep2: Biscuits - With cake week done, the remaining bakers must now prove themselves with biscuits.
- S3 Ep3: Bread - The ten remaining bakers face the challenge of bread week.
- S3 Ep4: Desserts - For the nine bakers left, it’s time to tackle the sweet ending to every meal – desserts.
- S3 Ep5: Alternative Ingredients - The remaining bakers face baking challenges without sugar, gluten or dairy.
- S3 Ep6: Pastry - With bread, biscuits and cakes complete, the bakers must now prove their pastry skills.
- S3 Ep7: Victorian - The entire episode is devoted to the period of history that gave birth to modern baking.
- S3 Ep8: Pâtisserie - The remaining bakers must work their way through delicate french fancies.
- S3 Ep9: Chocolate - The semifinalists face the pressure of one of the most difficult ingredients: chocolate.
Already activated your WNIT Passport account? Log In Here