January 21 - The Raising of America Signature Hour
The U.S. is a can-do nation. So why is child wellbeing in the U.S. so much worse than in other rich countries?
- January 28 - Once Upon a Time: When Childcare for All Wasn't Just a Fairy Tale
Childcare in America is a patchwork-uneven in quality, unaffordable to most and failing many of our youngest children.
- February 4 - Are We Crazy About Our Kids?
Science shows that a child's experiences during the early years are vital to building the foundation for future success in school and in life.
- February 11 - Wounded Places: Confronting Childhood PTSD in America's Shell-Shocked Cities
community advocates, parents and public health experts spotlight how children raised in isolated and neglected communities can be exposed to multiple traumatic stressors.
- February 18 - DNA Is Not Destiny: How the Outside Gets Under the Skin
Discoveries in the exciting new field of epigenetics suggest that fetal and early child environments literally become part of us
- February 25 - Locally What's Next
What can we do about this issue in our own area?
- May 8 - WNIT Local Perspective
A follow-up discussion on what we can do locally