The experiences of everyday Americans who own and operate small businesses are shared.
The Athletic Board
Gary and the crew head to Las Vegas to meet with Cathy Brooks, owner of Hydrant Club, a dog boarding and training facility. Then they head to Grand Rapids, Mich., to meet with Sara Moylan, owner of Shefit, an athletic apparel company. (30 minutes)
Schedule Channel Audio HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo
Necklace or Neck Brace?
Jessica Honegger, owner of Noonday Collection, a business that uses fashion to create employment opportunities around the world; and Shawn Baker, owner of Tantrums, a business that allows individuals to release frustrations in a safe and effective way, one baseball bat at a time. (30 minutes)
Schedule Channel Audio HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo
Have questions or concerns about this program's schedule? Contact us.
Available Online Episodes
- 3D Sushi - Gary and the crew head to Detroit, Michigan and San Diego, California. Ep 412.
- A Coffee Date - Gary and the crew head to Seattle, Washington and Oakland, California. Ep 409.
- A Fisheye View - Gary and the crew head to Madison, WI and Minneapolis, MN. Episode 205.
- A Hole in One - Gary and the crew head to Strange Donuts in St. Louis, MO & Silverleaf in Asheville, NC.
- Alpaca the Candles - Gary and the crew head to White City, Oregon and Garder Grove, California. Ep 404.
- Andy Warhowl's Kitchen! - Gary visits Washington, D.C., Chicago, and Cleveland to meet visionary entrepreneurs. 108
- Baked Artistry - Wicked Good Cupcakes in Boston and The Place Studio Gallery in New Hampshire. Ep 306.
- Board to the Core - Gary and the crew visit Salemtown Board Company in Tennessee and Meckley's in Michigan.
- Break Away and take a vacation - We see a New York bed and breakfast, see Indiana's first fashion boutique on wheels Ep104
- Bringing Home the Chickens - Gary and the crew head to Providence, Rhode Island and Ferndale, Michigan. Ep 310.
- Camping Goods - Gary and the crew head to Silver Lake, California and San Diego, California. Ep 413.
- Cheesy Effects - Gary and the crew head to Bandon, Oregon and La Mesa, California. Ep 403.
- Clothing Drive - Gary and the crew head to Nashville, Tennessee and St. Louis, Missouri. Ep 208.
- Coupon Cutter - Social Club Grooming Company of Detroit and City Dining Cards of Buffalo, New York. Ep 301
- Crabby Head - Sack Daddy's/Custom Wig Company - Gary and the crew travel to Atlanta, GA and Louisville, KY. Ep 201.
- Cultured Club - Gary and the crew head to Iowa City, IA and Madison, WI. Episode 206.
- Dinner and Apps - Gary and the crew head to Seattle, Washington and Ann Arbor, Michigan. Episode 401.
- Don't Fret about Technology - Gary and the crew visit MusicStoreLive in Vermont, and LoveTheCool in Massachusetts. E 309
- Don't Horse Around with the Chocolate - Gary and the crew head to Morgan Hill, California and Hamtramck, Michigan. Episode 406.
- Dyein' to Cruise - Gary and the crew visit Craft Cruiser and Saco River Dyehouse. Ep 307.
- Eggs and Wine - Gary and the crew head to Napa, California and San Marino, California. Ep 411.
- Have a Beer Outdoors - Gary and the crew head to Portland, Oregon and Detroit, Michigan. Ep 402.
- Hub Repair - Gary and the crew head to Portland, Oregon and San Diego, California. Ep 407.
- It Looks Good On You - Gary heads to D.C. and Michigan to meet with visionary entrepreneurs. Episode 113.
- Lip Service - Eco Lips/Sarcor - Gary and the crew head to Cedar Rapids, IA and Birmingham, AL.
- Maids Quarters - Gary and the crew visit Eco-Friendly in Atlanta and Orbit in St. Louis. Ep 212.
- Maple Alley - Gary and the crew head to Tonewood in Vermont and Fowling Warehouse in Michigan. Ep 302.
- Never Dessert your Fellow Man! - An online fundraising site that aims to help with medical expenses is showcased. 105
- Newalk a Mile in Their Shoes! - Gary heads to the Midwest to highlight the stories of visionary entrepreneurs. Episode 107
- Pack Only What You Need! - Gary heads to NYC, Detroit, and Milwaukee to meet with visionary entrepreneurs. Ep 109.
- Pie in the Sky - Gary and the crew travel to Birmingham, Alabama and Louisville, Kentucky. Episode 204.
- Plant Your Feet on the Ground! - 'Pittsburgh Paragliding',"Vivid Braille" and 'The Garden Tower Project' are showcased. 103
- Please Don't Feed the Monsters, They're Stuffed! - Gary ventures to various cities to meet with visionary entrepreneurs. Ep 110.
- Red or Oyster White - Gary and the crew visit Amherst, New Hampshire and South Kingstown, Rhode Island. Ep 312.
- Reel in the Dustbunnies - Gary and the crew head to Maine and Michigan. Ep 313.
- Retail or Salt-Therapy? - Gary and the crew head to Portland, Maine and New Haven, Connecticut. Ep 311.
- Room for Lunch - Gary and the crew head to Los Angeles, California and White Lake, Michigan. Ep 410.
- Rotelle Me More - Gary and the crew travel to Minneapolis, MN and Iowa City, IA. Ep 203.
- Shopping to the Rescue - Double Midnight Comics in Concord, New Hampshire and Bailer Road in Vermont. Ep 305.
- Spirits Lifted - Gary travels to Air Temple Arts in New Haven and Sproutel in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Strike an Adventurous Pose - Gary and the crew head to La Jolia, California and Seattle, Washington. Ep 405.
- Tap the Falls - Gary heads to Above the Falls in Minneapolis, MN and Mob Craft in Madison, WI. Ep 211.
- The Art of Family - Gary and the crew head to Nashville, TN and Asheville, NC. Episode 209.
- The Cheese Board - Gary and the crew head to San Francisco, California and Portland, Oregon. Ep 408.
- The Salad of John and Yoko - An up-close and personal look into the world of the modern American entrepreneur. Ep 111.
- Thirsty for Knowledge - Denisha, owner of Plucked Admissions; and the James sisters, founders of DROUGHT. Ep. 304.
- Two Girls, a Guy, and a Pizza Tour! - "Start Up" explores the next generation of American business owners. Episode 102.
- Wake up and Smell the Dog Food - Gary and the crew head to Public Espresso in New York and Fedwell in Boston. Ep 308.
- Wooly You Like to be Seated? - Gary and the crew head to Asheville, NC and Edwardsville, IL. Episode 207.
- Working Like a Hot Dog! - Gary visits interesting businesses in Indianapolis, Cleveland, and Detroit. Episode 106.
- You are so Goudaful, to me - Gary travels to Washington, D.C., NYC, and Detroit to visit visionary entrepreneurs. E 112
- Zombies, Pickles And Cheese Oh My! - An up-close and personal look into the world of the modern American entrepreneur. Ep 101