Support WNIT - Business Club Membership
Benefits of WNIT Business Club Membership
WNIT's Business Club program is designed to help Michiana businesses gain exposure by tying their brand to WNIT - Michiana's PBS station. PBS is the most trusted brand on television and prides itself on quality and educational programming. WNIT viewers are among the most loyal and generous viewers in the television landscape. They also are more inclined to support the businesses that support public broadcasting. And over the course of one year, 82% of all U.S. television households watch PBS programming. And more importantly, WNIT's children's programming on PBS Kids is the #1 educational media brand for television, trusted by more parents to educate, inspire and engage their children, not sell to them.
Businesses supporting WNIT-TV are recognized as some of the most established, successful businesses and service organizations in the Michiana area. Becoming a WNIT Business Club member is an opportunity to identify your business with the quality programming provided by WNIT- PBS Michiana.
Businesses making an annual investment with WNIT receive on-air listings on both channels 34.1 and 34.2, a subscription to and listing in our bimonthly program guide, The Planner, which is mailed to over 6,000 individuals and businesses throughout the region, and a listing on WNIT's website. WNIT offers three different levels of support.
- A $1,000 level which includes 14 mentions per week on each channel or 1,456 annually
- A $500 level which includes 5 mentions per week on each channel or 520 annually
- A $250 level which includes 2 mentions per week on each channel or 208 annually
And you will be helping to ensure quality programming for our children and community through your support of WNIT.
To become a WNIT Business Club member, please click below or call 574-675-9648 and ask for Steve Funk.
WNIT BUSINESS CLUBS
- Chairman's Club ($1000)
- Bill's Collision Service
- Foot Solutions
- Gary Davis & Associates Attorney PC
- Lyons Industries, Inc.
- Miller Poultry
- Omicron Biochemicals Inc.
- President's Club ($500)
- Nemeth, Feeney, Masters & Campiti, P.C.
- Sylvester & Tessie Kaminski Foundation
- Corporate Club ($250)
- Elkhart Child Development Center
- Garden Patch Market
- Massage Academy at Therapeutic Indulgence
- Nunemaker Coin Shop
- Rollie Williams Paint Spot
- Sew Creative Threads
- Tuesley Hall Konopa, LLP
- Vail Rubber Works
- Yellow Rose Florist