About this SegmentASL Education
Language is all around us, but not every language is expressed in words. The Culver School Corporation has incorporated American Sign Language as one of the languages students can choose to learn. We find out how some students are taking what they learn in the classroom and using it to communicate with those who are deaf or hard of hearing.
For additional information:
- Kris ArveloDeaf EducatorCulver Elementary School
- Debra HaschelLanguage FacilitatorCulver Elementary School
- Top Benefits for Learning ASL
- 5 Ways Sign Language Benefits the Hearing
- 4 Scientific Reasons Everyone Should Learn ASL