About this SegmentChild Abuse Awareness
Anyone who works with children on a regular basis learns how to spot the warning signs of child abuse or neglect. But people who don't work with kids may not know them. That's why organizations like CAPS in Elkhart provide training to members of the community to help keep kids safe and healthy.
- Tami SilvermanPresident & CEOIndiana Youth Institute
- Sarah ColeCommunity Education Program DirectorCAPS
- Leah PlankChief Operating OfficerCAPS
- Indiana Child Abuse Hotline
- Michigan Reporting Abuse and Neglect
- Recognizing the Warning Signs of Abuse and Neglect