About this SegmentCitizen Planner Program
Communities are always growing and changing and in to keep up, planning officials need to learn the best approaches and techniques. To make sure these officials have those tools, Michigan State University offers a course called the Citizen Planner Program.
For additional information:
- Tyler AugstGovernment & Vitality EducatorMichigan State University Extension
- Marcy HamiltonSenior Planner/Deputy Executive DirectorSouthwest Michigan Planning Commission
- Zoning and Land Use Planning
- A Practical Guide to Understanding Zoning Laws
- Zoning and Urban Planning