About this SegmentDisability Network Southwest Michigan
Disability Network Southwest Michigan works to make sure people with disabilities whether they're physical or mental are informed of the services available to them as well as teaching them how to be more independent. These could include things like how to get a job or even live on their own. By educating those people along with those around them, the organization hopes everyone is capable of living life to the fullest.
For additional information:
- Miranda GrunwellCommunity Education CoordinatorDisability Network Southwest Michigan
- Cindy GrayInformation and Referral SpecialistDisability Network Southwest Michigan
- Jackie CurtisLead Program Manager - Independent Living ServicesDisability Network Southwest Michigan
- Why is Understanding Disability Important?
- Understanding Disabilities: Teaching Tolerance
- 4 Ways to Understand the Diversity of Disability