About this SegmentHandling Uncertainty
The COVID-19 Pandemic has put many schools into a situation they'd never seen before. That uncertainty has created levels of anxiety not just in parents, but also in students. We check in with the Elkhart Community Schools to find out what they're doing to create at least some sense of normalcy for their students.
- Tami SilvermanPresident & CEOIndiana Youth Institute
- Sarita Stevens, Ed. S.Assistant Superintendent of Student ServicesElkhart Community Schools
- Natalie BickelSupervisor of Student ServicesElkhart Community Schools
- Todd KellyBehavior ConsultantElkhart Community Schools
- Gail DraperDirector of CounselingElkhart Community Schools