About this SegmentKindness to Prevent Blindness
When it comes to a child's education, vision needs aren't usually seen as a factor that can affect the outcome. The Kindness to Prevent Blindness program, sees this problem and wants to ensure that students are seeing clearly enough to accomplish their academic goals. They know that vitality of vision in learning and want to do their part to make sure that learning can continue to be seemless and fun for students.
- Ashley MolyneauxExecutive DirectorElkhart Education Foundation
- Hayley BolingCEO, Boling Vision CenterElkhart Education Foundation
- Sara JackowiakPrincipalNorth Side Middle School
- Leah HardmanCommunity Relations CoordinatorElkhart Education Foundation
- Leatra ScottOphthalmic TechnicianKindness to Prevent Blindness