About this SegmentKindness to Prevent Blindness
For students to be able to learn and reach their full potential, they need to have all the tools necessary. This includes having a pair of prescription glasses for students who may not be able to see everything as clearly as they should. We explore a program geared towards making sure students get the proper eyewear for learning.
- Ashley MolyneauxExecutive DirectorElkhart Education Foundation
- Laurie DuBoisCommunity CoordinatorBoling Vision Center
- Glasses for Children
- Your Child's Glasses
- Kids and Glasses
- Is It ADHD or a Vision Problem?
- Does better coordination = better academic performance?
- Vision and Academic Performance in Primary School Children
- Through a child's eyes: Classroom study measures vision and academic achievement
- Poor Eyesight Can Lead To Bad Grades