About this SegmentMentoring Moments
There has always been a stigma associated with Mental Health, with many individuals often refusing to seek help out of fear of judgement from others. When Marla Godette noticed this in her community she decided to found Mentoring Moments as a way to provide mentoring to individuals in need and also normalize the conversation surrounding mental health.
For additional information:
- Marla GodetteFounding MentorMentoring Moments
- Georges W. ProsperMenteeMentoring Moments
- Tewanna PerryMenteeMentoring Moments
- Faye AnglinMenteeMentoring Moments
- Brittany EmbryMarla's Former ClientMentoring Moments