About this SegmentMinds in Motion
Studies have found that not all students learn in the exact same way. Minds in Motion is a program that activates the learning centers within a child's mind through various physical exercises. We take a look at how these techniques make sure all students are fully engaged in learning.
For additional information:
- Candace MeyerOwner/FounderMinds in Motion, Inc.
- The Association Between Childhood Motor and Cognitive Skills
- Peripheral Vestibular System
- Physical Activity and Cognitive Functioning of Children
- The Inner Ear's Connection to Academic Performance