About this SegmentProject Lead the Way
Project Lead The Way is a program in Berrien Springs that helps guide students along possible career pathways with hands on learning. This program hopes to inspire kids to keep high aspirations by introducing them to biology, engineering, and many other career options so that they can have an idea of what they could possibly pursue after high school.
For additional information:
- Emma HaygoodProgram CoordinatorProject Lead the Way
- Ryan PescePrincipalBerrien Springs High School
- Allison WeigardStudentBerrien Springs High School
- Nathan HaygoodStudentBerrien Springs High School
- Suzy MarkleStudentBerrien Springs High School
- Grace ConstableStudentBerrien Springs High School
- Brian TerryTeacherBerrien Springs High School
- William EichbergTeacherBerrien Springs High School
- What is Project Lead the Way?
- PLTW Engineering (9-12)
- PLTW Computer Science (9-12)
- PLTW Biomedical Science (9-12)