About this SegmentSocial Emotional Learning in Warsaw
A child's academic well being isn't the only important thing to address at school. In order to account for the whole child, social and emotional learning also needs to be taken into consideration. We head down to Warsaw, Indiana to see how they use social emotional learning and its effects on overall well being.
For additional information:
- Gina CourtoisSEL CoordinatorWarsaw Community Schools
- David Hoffert, Ph.D.SuperintendentWarsaw Community Schools
- Sarah GrahamCounseling Co-DirectorWarsaw Community High School
- Wrigley CrabtreeStudentWarsaw Community Schools
- Nico LunaStudentWarsaw Community High School
- 11 Ways Schools Can—and Should—Involve Families in SEL Programming
- A De-escalation Exercise for Upset Students
- What is Social emotional Learning?
- Making SEL Culturally Competent