About this SegmentSouth Bend Entrepreneurship and Adversity Program
The South Bend Entrepreneurship and Adversity Program that involves six core elements: Training Programs, Mentoring, one on one consulting, Community connection, Microcredit, Research and Tracking. The program coaches and empowers owners to evolve into more vibrant and resilient small businesses.
For additional information:
- Michael MorrisProgram DirectorSouth Bend Entrepreneurship and Adversity Programhttps://mckennacenter.nd.edu/global-programs/entrepreneurship/urban-poverty-and-business-initiative/sbeap-community-bootcamp/
- Gladys MuhammadCommunity Organizer
- Barbara TurnerOwnerRevive Homeshttps://www.gotorevivehomes.com/
- Doing better business to fight poverty
- Micro Business vs. Small Business: What’s the Difference?
- Microbusinesses flourished during the pandemic. Now we must tap into their full potential.