About this SegmentTeenager Mental Health
As the days grow longer and hotter, it can be easy to forget that the importance of mental health does not go away. And after a roller coaster of a school year, teens could be feeling even more pressure than usual. We take a look at the services young people in Warsaw can use to keep them in the right state of mind.
- Tami SilvermanPresident & CEOIndiana Youth Institute
- Gamal HernandezLatino LiaisonBowen Center
- Teen Mental Health
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Children and Mental Health: Is This Just a Stage?
- Research on children’s mental health in the community
- Mental health in pre-teens and teenagers