About this SegmentTeacher Academy
K-12 Teachers in Michigan are required to have 30 hours of professional development per year of their first three years. The Teacher Academy at the Lewis Cass Intermediate School District is a place for all teachers to gain professional development and co-learn together on a range of topics with a focus on universal design.
For additional information:
- Why Professional Development Matters
- What is Professional Development for Teachers?
- Keeping Your Passion for Teaching Alive
- Effective Teachers Professional Development
- NEA – Professional Development
- Teaching the Teachers: Effective professional development
- 15 Professional Development Skills for Modern Teachers
- 3 Reads to Inspire Your Teaching Practice