About this SegmentThe Warrior-Scholar Project
Warrior Scholar Project is on a mission to help veterans succeed in college. They provide mentoring , guidance, and a sense of community to veterans aiming to make the transition from being in the military to being a student at a four year university. In June, the organization visited veterans attending Notre Dame to host a two week long academic boot camp. There they provided resources and taught veterans about the various fields that they could possibly find work in.
For additional information:
- William HernandezSenior STEM FellowWarrior-Scholar Project
- Allen SimmonsStudent ParticipantWarrior-Scholar Project
- Maggie HellbergStudent ParticipantWarrior-Scholar Project
- Veterans Returning to College Face Unique Challenges
- 4 Tips for Bridging the Gap from Military Life to Student Success