About this SegmentThought Leadership Conference
Creating a culture of inclusion, diversity and equity is important to consider in this day and age. One of the best ways to learn about the best ways to create this understanding is by bringing together people to discuss these areas. We look at how the Thought Leadership Conference brings together leaders from around the world to share their ideas.
For additional information:
- Tessa Sutton, Ph.D.Assistant Superintendent of Equity, Diversity and InclusionSouth Bend Community School Corporation
- Tim WiseAuthorDispatches from the Race War
- The Benefits of Being a Thought Leader
- What is Thought Leadership and Why You Need it
- Key Benefits of Thought Leadership