Mental Health And Wellness: Kids and Youth during Covid 19
About The Program
In April, 2019 WNIT produced a series of programs focusing on mental health and wellness during Covid 19. We are producing a new program that will focus on youth and teens during Covid, looking back over the last year, now and what the future will be like for them in the coming year. The program will focus specifically on the mental health aspect and what they have gone through, are going through and how they move forward with school and socialization. We’ll talk about suicide rates going up, addictions, substance abuse etc. as well…it should be a very exciting program.
- April 29th, 2021 at 7:30pm (34.1)
- Host: LaRissa Chism Buggs, MD, FAPA
- Angela. Henry, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Savino Rivera Jr., School Culture Coordinator at South Bend Empowerment Zone
- Barbara Thompson, Executive Director, NAMI Indiana.