WNIT's Summer Membership Campaign begins Monday, August 13 and runs through Sunday, August 26. Our on-air Membership Campaigns remain the most effective way of encouraging viewers to join the WNIT family of supporters. While these drives represent less than two percent of our annual broadcast hours, they do provide WNIT with the majority of revenue required to purchase and produce the regular and local programming enjoyed by everyone in northern Indiana and southwestern Michigan.
Experience the exhilarating and enlightening line-up of special programs for the entire family. And remember to tell your family and friends WNIT is important to you.
It's Viewers Like You who make the transition to a contributing member of WNIT who make a difference to everyone in our community. Thank you!
- Monday, August 13 - Ed Sullivan's Top Performers 1966 - 1969 (My Music) (8-10pm) - This all new special features an amazing line-up of original 60s performers, including The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Supremes, Tom Jones, Credence Clearwater Revival and more, singing their biggest hits from 1966 - 1969.
- Wednesday, August 15 - Great Performances: Jackie Evancho - Music of the Movies (8-9:30pm) - Showcasing the great songs from the silver screen, singing sensation Jackie Evancho puts her own unique stamp on such audience favorites as "My Heart Will Go On" (Titanic), "Some Enchanted Evening" (South Pacific), "Pure Imagination" (Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory) and many more.
- Saturday, August 18 - Dr. Fuhrman's Immunity Solution! (9-10:30am) - Learn how to supercharge your immune system to protect your body against disease - everything from the common cold to cancer. Combining the latest clinical tests, nutritional research, and results from thousands of patients, Dr. Fuhrman proves that super immunity exists and is well within the reach of those who chose it.
- Wednesday, August 22 - Orangutan Diaries (8-9:30pm) - Approximately 600 orangutans are being cared for, day and night, at the Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation. Most have had traumatic lives, clinging to survival as the rainforests are burned around them, or snatched from the wild to be sold as pets. Experience the everyday human crises of life in a rainforest hospital.
- Sunday, August 26 - Celtic Woman: Believe (8-10pm) - WNIT is your source for tickets and a limited number of meet and greet passes to see Celtic Woman appearing in South Bend on April 9, 2013. Enjoy the spectacular musical experience of Celtic Woman live!