Employment and Internships
Account Executive Assistant
WNIT Public Television is seeking an Account Executive Assistant. Responsible for providing clerical support and assistance to WNIT account sales executives. College degree or equivalent experience preferred. Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work assignments. Good English, spelling, writing skills, and interpersonal skills necessary. Knowledge of membership, fundraising, and broadcast traffic related software a plus. Full description of qualifications and duties is below.
Apply by sending a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com, or mail to WNIT Public Television, Attn: AE Assistant Search Committee, PO Box 7034, South Bend, IN 46634-7034. Please mention where you learned about this position. EOE
Provide clerical support and assistance to WNIT account executives.
- Provide clerical support to Account Executives.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales packets for account executives.
- Prepare, update and distribute weekly and monthly underwriting and Protrack reports, logs and lists.
- Collect, review for accuracy and process underwriting and sponsorship contracts, insertion orders and other client data (including scripts, voiceovers, graphics and logos).
- Work with traffic and production for timely creation and insertion of underwriting spots.
- Maintain orderly and current client files.
- Maintain underwriting and sponsorship database with complete, accurate and current data.
- Prepare underwriting and sponsorship credit listings for on-air recognition, The Planner and annual report.
- Research and provide follow-up information to accounting service for delinquent underwriting accounts.
- Prepare special mailings for underwriting and sponsorship clients as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work assignments. Good English, spelling, writing skills, and interpersonal skills necessary. Knowledge of membership, fundraising, and broadcast traffic related software a plus.
- High School diploma required or GED. College degree preferred.
Classification: Full-time, Non-Exempt