About this SegmentCulver Academies - Ethics & Leadership Curriculum
Juniors at Culver Academies are immersed in a nine-week course in ethics and the cultivation of character. Students learn to discuss modern ethical issues while developing their own virtue ethics and civil discourse. The course provides space for the 11th graders to practice wisdom, courage and moderation in everyday life.
For additional information:
- Evan DutmerSenior Instructor in Ethics | Curriculum LeaderCulver Academieshttps://www.culver.org/
- Rev. Sam BoysDirector of Spiritual LifeCulver Academieshttps://www.culver.org/
- Susan Freymiller de VillierMaster Instructor/Chair Leadership EducationCulver Academieshttps://www.culver.org/
- McKenna LittletonThree Year SeniorCulver Academies
- Owen HartFour Year SeniorCulver Academies
- Jacinta Ndubuisi-ObiFour Year SeniorCulver Academies
- Carlos FimbresFour Year SeniorCulver Academies
- Ethics and Leadership: Putting Theory Into Practice
- What is ethical leadership?
- A New Model for Ethical Leadership
- The Benefits of Teaching Ethical Dilemmas
- What Students Gain From Learning Ethics in School
- What does it mean to be an ethical teacher?