About this SegmentSchool of Business and International Relations Banking
More and more high school students are getting the opportunity to learn the skills they'll need when they get to the real world. For students at Elkhart High School, a partnership with Lake City Bank has led to the building of a bank branch right inside the school building. Students don't just learn about finance, some even get first hand experience working as interns.
- Makenna SmithStudentElkhart High School
- Brad WalkerStudentElkhart High School
- Matt WerbianskyPrincipalSchool of Business and International Relations at EHS
- Cary AndersonPrincipalElkhart High School
- Melissa BlosserVP Retail Banking Regional ManagerLake City Bank
- Stephanie LeniskiSenior VP/Chief Banking OfficerLake City Bank