Politically Speaking - An Unhappy City? South Bend Citizens Respond.
Join our virtual Water Cooler!
Politically Speaking wants to hear from you.
Episode #1701 - An Unhappy City? South Bend Citizens Respond.
An Unhappy City? South Bend Citizens Respond.
Original Airdate: October 05, 2014
In This Episode
An Unhappy City? South Bend Citizens RespondSam Centellas, Elizabeth A. Bennion, Ph.D., Gladys Muhammad, Drew Elegante, Charlotte Pfeifer, Willow Wetherall, Kyle Bell, Dave Matthews, Dr. Alfred Guillaume, Scott Ford More Information
In This SegmentGuests react to Harvard Study.
- Sam CentellasDirector, LaCasa de Amistad
- Elizabeth A. Bennion, Ph.D.Host, Politically Speaking
- Gladys MuhammadDirector, Charles Martin Youth Center
- Drew EleganteOwner, South Bend Brew Werks
- Charlotte PfeiferAssociate Faculty Member, IU South Bend
- Willow WetherallEvent Coordinator, Ignite Michiana
- Kyle BellEditor-in-Chief, South Bend Voice
- Dave MatthewsFounder & CEO, Matthews LLC
- Dr. Alfred GuillaumeFormer interim CEO, United Way
- Scott FordExec. Dir., Community Investment, City of SB