The Michiana Public Broadcasting Corporation is an essential, community-based organization dedicated to the educational power of television. Our vision is to foster enlightenment in our community, anytime, every time, and everywhere.
WNIT is a trusted, community-owned public media source that is dedicated to inspire, inform, educate, entertain, and unify the communities we serve.
Our Promise is to uphold and foster our most valued asset, the public trust. We will actively embrace this promise by adhering to these values and principles:
- We will provide communication content that inspires, educates, and entertains.
- We will champion and provide free access to the multi-media world.
- We will manage a fiscally responsible organization without seeking profit.
We recognize that the stakeholders of WNIT are the members of the Michiana community. Everything we do at WNIT is for the enhancement of this, our community.
More About WNIT
- Board of Directors
- Board of Directors Meetings
- Community Advisory Council
- Employment and Internship Opportunities
- WNIT Staff
- Public Media Code of Integrity
- Diversity Statement
- FY14 Annual Report (10/01/13 - 9/30/14)
- FY14 Local Content and Service Report
- FY14 Audited Financial Statement
- FY13 IRS Form 990 (10/01/12 - 9/30/13)
- FCC Public Inspection File
WNIT belongs to you! If you need additional financial information or have a question, please contact Greg Giczi, President & General Manager, email@example.com, or 574-675-9648 x303.