About this SegmentDon't Quit Fitness Center
Academic health is important, but so is physical health. To make sure schools have the necessary equipment the National Foundation for Governors' Fitness Councils created a grant. Ring Lardner Middle School became one of three schools in the state to receive one of these grants which resulted in the "Don't Quit Fitness Center" in Niles.
For additional information:
- Adam BurtsfieldDirector of Special EducationNiles Community Schools
- Evan WinklerPrincipalRing Lardner Middle School
- Why Physical Fitness is Necessary for Every Student
- The Importance of Physical Fitness in a Student's Life
- The Effects of Physical Fitness on Academic Peformance