By Elaine Hovenkamp from Hovenkamp’s Produce
- 2 head of Romaine lettuce, cleaned and cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 lb. grilled boneless skinless chicken breasts- sliced on the diagonal in 1/2 inch slices
- 1/4 c. sliced carrots
- 1/2 pt fresh berries in season, raspberries, black raspberries, or blueberries
- 1 banana sliced in 1/4 inch rounds
- 1 rib of celery thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of thinly sliced Michigan Candy sweet onion
- Hovenkamp's Raspberry Dressing
- optional - 1/4 c. fresh goat cheese and toasted pinenuts
Divide the lettuce on four plates. Sprinkle with carrots, veggies and fruits. Arrange chicken (and cheese or pinenuts) on top and top with the dressing. Makes four salads.
What do you think? Leave your comments below or you can go back home.