About this SegmentRUMERTIME Summer Camp
RUMERTIME Summer Camp is bringing families together by helping to foster healthier interpersonal relationships within the household. The camp is a two week long social-emotional wellness program for families to get in touch with their emotions and manage issues within their relationships. The camp offers guidance, assistance with mindfulness, and works to destroy the stigma that comes with addressing mental health issues.
- Dr. Yvonne LarrierFounding PresidentGCSCORED, INC.
- Denise NdukwuRUMERTIME Intervention SpecialistRUMERTIME Summer Camp
- Taylor AlveyRUMERTIME Intervention SpecialistRUMERTIME Summer Camp
- Shamma NkhonjeraStudentRUMERTIME Summer Camp
- Simone BaileyStudentRUMERTIME Summer Camp
- Social and emotional well-being is critical to overall health
- How Do You Factor Social-Emotional Wellbeing Into Your Personalized Learning Plans?