Dinner & A Book
Dinner & A Book - The Bread and the Knife
Episode #2006 - The Bread and the Knife
Laura Horst joins Gail Martin in the kitchen for a conversational journey through Dawn Drzal's "The Bread and the Knife," a collection of stories featuring foods from A to Z. Look for Pizzelle, White Borscht and Potatoes Fontecchio on the menu.
Original Airdate: February 06, 2021
The BookThe Bread and the Knife Find this book on Amazon.
The St. Joseph County Public Library suggests these reads if you enjoyed The Bread and the Knife by Dawn Drzal.
Read-alikes list for The Bread and the Knife
- Burnt Toast Makes You Sing Good : A Memoir of Food and Love from an American Midwest Family by Kathleen Flinn
- Eat Joy: Stories & Comfort Food From 31 Celebrated Writers, edited by Natalie Eve Garrett
- Kitchen Yarns : Notes on Life, Love, and Food by Ann Hood
- My Kitchen Year :136 Recipes That Saved My Life by Ruth Reichl
- What She Ate : Six Remarkable Women and the Food That Tells Their Stories by Laura Shapiro