Aired on December 19, 2014
Recipe: Ham and Brie Sandwiches
January 05, 2015
- Baquette - slice in 1/2 \\\" slices on a diagonal
- Shaved smoked Ham - approx 1\\\"
- Mustard - (your choice) stone ground,dijon, sweet/hot
- Cherry Preserves
- Fresh Thyme
- Place sliced baquette on cookie sheet
- top with sliced ham
- place mustard of choice on top of ham
- Top with sliced brie
- Top with cherry preserves
- Broil in oven for approx 3-5 minutes until bubbling and toasted.
- Top with a few fresh thyme leaves.