- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup thinly sliced radicchio
- 1 cup thinly sliced fennel bulb
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple, diced
- 1 pint raspberries
- 5 cups baby romaine
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
In a large bowl, toss dressing with the first five ingredients. Place the salad greens in a serving bowl and top with the fruit mixture. Sprinkle with sunflower kernels.
What do you think? Leave your comments below or you can go back home.