An antiques-appraisal series that turned out to be a ratings gem in PBS's attic. The simple format has `Roadshow' traveling around the U.S., evaluating family heirlooms and found items. It's based on the long-running (since 1978) BBC show of the same name. `Antiques Roadshow FYI,' an offshoot featuring reports on antiques and collectibles, and updates on items that had been appraised on `Roadshow,' debuted in January 2005, with Lara Spencer as host.
Part 1 of 3. In Virginia Beach, items include a John Wayne mug collection, ca. 1960; 1977 Frank McCarthy "On the Owl Hoot Trail" oil; and 1943-1944 Albert Einstein letters. (60 minutes)
Schedule Channel Audio HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD
Conclusion. In Chicago, items include Ayn Rand-inscribed books; an Edward Borein watercolor, ca. 1930; and a 1931 Carnegie Hero Medal. Also: a trip to Crab Tree Farm. (60 minutes)
Schedule Channel Audio HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD
Part 2 of 3 in Virginia Beach features a 1964 Cassius Clay twice-signed promotional print; modern Abdullah Qandeel "Red" and "Love" oils; and an early 18th-century Chinese celadon vase. (60 minutes)
Schedule Channel Audio HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD
Part 1 of 3. Season 17 begins in Corpus Christi, Texas, where a million-dollar discovery is made: an oil painting created by an 18-year-old Diego Rivera in 1904. Other items include a 1967 painting by Alexander Calder; a Japanese bronze of a mythical figure; and a giant Fisk "Tire Boy" sign. (57 minutes)
Schedule Channel Audio HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD
Conclusion. In Virginia Beach, items include a 1554 Giorgio Ghisi engraving after Bronzino; Louis Vuitton steamer trunk, ca. 1890; and 1962 Mercury Capsule antenna. (60 minutes)
Schedule Channel Audio HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo
Part 2 of 3 in Corpus Christi, Texas, features an individual who scored John Lennon's autograph after meeting the Beatles; and a person who received a book inscribed by Salvador Dalí from the artist himself. Also: Vintage flash art is investigated at an area tattoo parlor. (54 minutes)
Schedule Channel Audio HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo
Have questions or concerns about this program's schedule? Contact us.
Available Online Episodes
- S19 Ep20: Albuquerque, NM | Hour 2 - A Jasper Johns print, a signed "Pinocchio" book, and a jade snuff bottle: one is $50K-$60K
- S19 Ep23: Chicago, IL | Hour 2 - Highlights: Keith Haring graffiti, a Walter Johnson All-Star watch, and a Whitman letter
- S20 Ep10: Tucson Hr 1 (2016) - An Allen Ginsberg-signed yearbook, an Anna Pottery jug, and an Alfons Walde oil!
- S20 Ep11: Tucson Hr 2 (2016) - A Jackie Robinson archive, a GMT Master Rolex, and diamond and onyx jewelry.
- S20 Ep12: Tucson Hr 3 (2016) - A Pete Seeger song, a George Hitchcock diptych, and a Lincoln presidential pardon.
- S20 Ep13: Omaha Hr 1 (2016) - A Grant Wood lithograph, a Daytona Model Rolex, and Prohibition liquor bottles.
- S20 Ep14: Omaha Hr 2 (2016) - 1955 Whitey Ford & 1951 Yogi Berra jerseys, an 1863 gaslight, an 1887 Seth Whipple oil.
- S20 Ep15: Omaha Hr 3 (2016) - A Humphreys' medicine cabinet, a Gregoire Boonzaier oil, and a Mormon archive.
- S20 Ep16: Cleveland, Hr 1 (2016) - 1920 World Series stubs, a Charles Rohlfs music stand, and an Ohio portrait.
- S20 Ep17: Cleveland, Hr 2 (2016) - An Ohio stoneware match stand, Civil War grave markers, and a Manoucher Yektai oil.
- S20 Ep18: Cleveland, Hr 3 (2016) - A "Big Bronco" horse, a Bill Watterson archive, and a Tiffany & Co. necklace.
- S20 Ep1: Spokane Hr 1 (2016) - Celebrate our 20th anniversary with a new generation of treasures, plus a six-figure find!
- S20 Ep2: Spokane Hr 2 (2016) - A JFK archive, a grotesque face jug, and "Gone with the Wind" sketches. One is $60K-$80K!
- S20 Ep3: Spokane Hr 3 (2016) - A "Snow White" banner, a Chinese cosmetic case, and an Audubon chromolithograph.
- S20 Ep4: Little Rock Hr 1 (2016) - An Olin Travis oil, a Lou Gehrig autograph, and an English cabinet-on-stand!
- S20 Ep5: Little Rock Hr 2 (2016) - A Capote manuscript, a jazz musician archive, and a Mississippian effigy. Which is on top?
- S20 Ep6: Little Rock Hr 3 (2016) - A Schulz Snoopy sketch, Chinese altar garniture, and a William Faulkner handmade book!
- S20 Ep7: Charleston, SC Hr 1 (2016) - A Babe Ruth archive, a Japanese Komai vase, and a Virginia cellarette. One is $80K-$100K!
- S20 Ep8: Charleston, SC Hr 2 (2016) - A local regulator clock, an Oscar Wilde manuscript, and a René Portocarrero oil.
- S20 Ep9: Charleston, SC Hr 3 (2016) - Remington, Hendrix, and Whistler: all are featured in Charleston, SC Hr 3!
- S21 Ep10: Palm Springs, Hour 3 - A Schreyvogel oil, Disneyland elevations, & Brooke Shields's Mackie gown! One is $75,000!
- S21 Ep11: Salt Lake City, Hour 1 (2017) - LDS church hymnal, Olaf Carl Seltzer oil, and Hot Wheels prototype. Which hit the jackpot?
- S21 Ep13: Salt Lake City, Hour 3 (2017) - Watson & Crick-signed books, Art Deco jewelry, a Japanese Arita vase. Guess the top find!
- S21 Ep29: Salt Lake City, Hour 2 (2017) - A Cartier bracelet, Zee Wo cutlery, and a Number 1 Barbie. One is is up to $100,000!
Episodes available on passport:
- Albuquerque, NM | Hour 1 - A Woodstock collection, a wedding gown, and a Jane Peterson oil. Which is worth $300,000?
- Anaheim Hour 3 (2014) - Mark L. Walberg and Rosie Sayyah visit Joseff Jewelry to discuss iconic Hollywood jewelry.
- Anaheim, Hour 1 (2014) - ROADSHOW travels to the Queen Mary to talk about ocean liner memorabilia with Philip Weiss
- Anaheim, Hour 2 (2014) - Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Richard Johnston discuss vintage Rickenbacker guitars.
- Atlanta Hr 3 (2012) - ROADSHOW examines photos of Sherman's "March to the Sea" and the burning of Atlanta.
- Atlantic City, Hour 1 - Roadshow host Mark L. Walberg tries his hand at glass blowing at the Wheaton Arts Center.
- Atlantic City, Hour 2 - Roadshow dips into a discussion of the bisque figurines known as bathing beauties.
- Austin Hour 1 (2015) - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW marks its 10th trip to Texas with a stop in Austin.
- Austin Hour 2 (2015) - In Austin, host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Wes Cowan learn about fake Texas documents.
- Austin Hour 3 (2015) - Mark L. Walberg takes a look at antique Mexican saddles in Austin, Hour 3.
- Baton Rouge Hr 1 (2014) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Leigh Keno discuss Campeche chairs in Baton Rouge.
- Baton Rouge Hr 2 (2014) - ROADSHOW visits the LSU Museum of Art to check out works by artist Clementine Hunter.
- Baton Rouge Hr 3 (2014) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Christopher Mitchell head to Port Hudson.
- Billings, Hour 3 - ROADSHOW brings the work of Joseph Henry Sharp into focus at the Yellowstone Art Museum.
- Biloxi, Hour 1 - ROADSHOW examines the eccentric pottery of George Ohr at the Ohr-O'Keefe Museum of Art.
- Biloxi, Hour 2 - Outside Biloxi, ROADSHOW explores a far-out collection of vintage space toys.
- Birmingham Hour 1 (2015) - ROADSHOW stops in Birmingham and visits the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute.
- Birmingham Hour 2 (2015) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Stuart Whitehurst discuss iron antiques in Birmingham
- Birmingham Hour 3 (2015) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser John Buxton visit the Birmingham Museum of Art
- Bismarck Hour 1 (2015) - Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Ken Gloss learn about the books of Elizabeth Custer.
- Bismarck Hour 2 (2015) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Richard Johnston discuss Larson Brothers guitars.
- Bismarck Hour 3 (2015) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Ted Trotta take a look at Plains Indian ledger drawings
- Boise, Hour 1 - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW kicks off season 18 with a treasure-filled visit to Boise, Idaho!
- Boise, Hour 2 - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW is in Idaho, mining the Gem State for hidden treasures!
- Boise, Hour 3 - Host Mark L. Walberg joins appraiser Colleene Fesko at the Boise Art Museum.
- Charleston, WV Hour 1 (2015) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Kevin Zavian bust some popular diamond myths
- Charleston, WV Hour 2 (2015) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Kathleen Bailey discuss antique Ohio Valley Glass
- Charleston, WV Hour 3 (2015) - Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Rafael Eledge look at Civil War cigarette booklets
- Chicago, IL | Hour 2 - Highlights: Keith Haring graffiti, a Walter Johnson All-Star watch, and a Whitman letter
- Chicago, IL | Hour 3 - Ayn Rand signed books, an Edward Borein painting, and a Carnegie hero medal!
- Denver, Hour 1 - Roadshow looks at Art Deco glassware at Denver's Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art.
- Des Moines, Hour 1 - Which of this week's family heirlooms or hidden treasures will be valued at $100,000?
- Des Moines, Hour 3 - Roadshow gets a lesson in honey farming near bee-autiful Des Moines, Iowa.
- Detroit Hour 2 (2014) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Noel Barrett explore vintage model cars.
- Detroit, Hour 1 - Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Laura Woolley head to the Motown Museum in Detroit, Hour 1.
- Detroit, Hr 3 (2014) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Eric Silver travel to the Cranbrook Academy of Art.
- El Paso Hr 2 (2012) - Signed Andy Warhol soup cans; signed Cormac McCarthy 1st editions; ca. 1570 Oushak rug.
- Fort Worth Hour 1 - The new season premieres with a Rodin bronze that could be the year’s big find!
- Fort Worth Hour 2 - A Felipe Orlando oil, a baroque lockbox, and a Green Bay Packers championship group!
- Fort Worth Hour 3 - A Civil War sword, a Joe Fortenberry Olympic gold, and James Madison's seal.
- Indianapolis Hour 1 - A Rockwell self-portrait, a signed Indy 500 flag, and a Victorian wedding outfit!
- Indianapolis Hour 2 - A Joe Louis-signed bottle, a Sheraton sideboard, and a Yankees team-signed ball.
- Indianapolis Hour 3 - A Mucha JOB poster, a Nakashima floor lamp, and a Ty Cobb-signed baseball.
- Jacksonville Hr 1 (2014) - ROADSHOW visits the Norman Studios Silent Film Museum to discuss missing films.
- Jacksonville Hr 2 (2014) - ROADSHOW visits the St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum in Jacksonville, Hour 2.
- Jacksonville Hr 3 (2014) - Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Arlie Sulk visit Flagler College in Jacksonville, Hour 3.
- Junk in the Trunk 5, Hour 1 - See never-before-aired appraisals from this season’s eight-city tour.
- Junk in the Trunk 5, Hour 2 - Discover more previously unseen appraisals from our eight-city tour.
- Kansas City Hr 1 (2014) - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW checks out a one-of-a-kind signed baseball in Kansas City, MO.
- Kansas City Hr 2 (2014) - ROADSHOW visits the Toy and Miniature Museum to discuss dolls houses and miniature models.
- Kansas City Hr 3 (2014) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Daile Kaplan discuss the photography of Dorothea Lange.
- Knoxville Hr 1 (2014) - Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Ken Farmer discuss Appalachian musical instruments.
- Knoxville Hr 2 (2014) - ROADSHOW visits the Rhea County Courthouse to learn more about the Scopes Trial.
- Knoxville Hr 3 (2014) - Mark L. Walberg and John Buxton visit the McClung Museum of Natural History and Culture
- Madison, Hour 1 - Roadshow takes a look at the stereoscopic photography of H.H. Bennett in Wisconsin Dells.
- Madison, Hour 2 - Roadshow investigates a shocking heist from the Wisconsin Historical Society.
- Madison, Hour 3 - Roadshow visits a one-of-a-kind Wisconsin wonder: The House on the Rock.
- Minneapolis, Minnesota | Hour 2 - ROADSHOW looks at animation propaganda produced by Disney Studios during WWII.
- New York City Hour 2 (2015) - Mark L. Walberg visits an iconic venue, The Apollo Theater, in New York City, Hour 2.
- New York City Hour 3 (2015) - In New York City, Hour 3, highlights include a Tiffany watch and an Irving Berlin script.
- New York City Hr 1 (2015) - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW hits a homerun in the premiere of season 19 in New York City!
- Palm Springs Hour 1 - A 1965 Noah Purifoy sculpture, an Archie Bunker coat, a Franz Bergman lamp.
- Palm Springs Hour 2 - A Roy Lichtenstein screenprint, a NASA archive, and a Tiffany Studios mosaic.
- Phoenix, Hour 1 - Roadshow examines fire fighting collectibles at the Hall of Flame Fire Museum in Phoenix.
- Phoenix, Hour 2 - Roadshow explores antique botanical prints at Phoenix's Desert Botanical Garden.
- Phoenix, Hour 3 - Roadshow discusses American Indian basketry at the Heard Museum.
- Pittsburgh Hr 3 (2012) - At the Carnegie Museum of Art ROADSHOW looks at the work of glass master Maurice Marinot.
- Raleigh, Hour 1 - Roadshow kicks off its million-dollar season in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Rapid City, Hour 1 - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW visits one of South Dakota’s greatest treasures, Mount Rushmore.
- Rapid City, Hour 3 - ROADSHOW explores 19th century Sioux weapons at Sylvan Lake in Custer State Park.
- Richmond Hr 1 (2014) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Reid Dunavant visit the Virgina Museum of Fine Art.
- Richmond Hr 2 (2014) - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW stops in Virginia's capital city, Richmond!
- Richmond Hr 3 (2014) - ROADSHOW visits Colonial Williamsburg to discuss tall case clocks.
- S16 Ep10: El Paso Hr 1 (2012) - ROADSHOW unearths a collection of Casas Grandes pottery at the El Paso Centennial Museum.
- S16 Ep12: El Paso Hr 3 (2012) - ROADSHOW rides in to Indian Cliff Ranch to learn about vintage Texan spurs.
- S16 Ep7: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Hour 1 - At the Andy Warhol Museum, ROADSHOW checks out works from the pre-Factory days.
- S16 Ep8: Pittsburgh Hr 2 (2012) - At Homestead Steel Works, ROADSHOW looks at jewelry fashioned out of steel and iron.
- S17 Ep21: Junk in the Trunk 3 - Tune in for this all-new episode to watch never-before-seen appraisals from the 2012 tour!
- S18 Ep32: Junk in the Trunk 4, Hour 1 - The first hour of Junk in the Trunk 4 includes highlights from 2014!
- S18 Ep33: Junk in the Trunk 4, Hour 2 - ROADSHOWs bigger-than-ever 2014 season includes a second hour of junk!
- San Diego, CA | Hour 2 - ROADSHOW learns about 19th-century American naval cutlasses at the USS Midway Museum.
- San Diego, Hour 3 - Roadshow glides into Allen Airways Flying Museum to look at early aviation posters.
- San Jose, Hour 2 - Roadshow looks at paintings by A.D.M. Cooper at San Jose's historic Fallon House.
- Santa Clara Hour 2 (2015) - Host Mark L. Walberg joins appraiser James Supp at the Pacific Pinball Museum
- Santa Clara Hour 3 (2015) - Part 3 of 3 in Santa Clara features great finds including a Booker T. Washington archive
- Santa Clara, Hour 1 (2015) - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW visits the Japanese American Museum of San Jose
- Seattle, Hour 1 - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW rocks out at Seattle’s EMP Museum and discusses Jimi Hendrix!
- Seattle, Hour 2 - It wouldn’t be a visit to Seattle without a ride up the Space Needle!
- Seattle, Hour 3 - ROADSHOW discusses Northwest Coast Indian masks with appraiser Ted Trotta.
- Special | Celebrating Black Americana - ROADSHOW honors Black History Month in this special episode.
- Special: Best of 20 - Experience our favorite moments from all 20 seasons, including a $750,000-$1,000,000 find!
- Special: Celebrating Asian-Pacific Heritage (2016) - We shine a spotlight on items with Asian & Pacific Islands origins.
- Special: Finders Keepers - In this special, ROADSHOW shines a spotlight on items whose discovery was a happy accident
- Special: Junk in the Trunk 6 (2016) - Travel to all six cities of this season for never-before-seen appraisals!
- Special: Manor House Treasures (2014) - Special | Manor House Treasures
- Special: Mansion Masterpieces (2016) - History meets fantasy with treasures fit for a period costume drama!
- Special: Politically Collect - ROADSHOW celebrates America's passion for collecting and electing in a special edition.
- Special: Simply the Best - Roadshow rounds up some of the best objects on the series in this special edition.
- Special: Survivors - Antiques highlights include amazing tales of rescues, near misses, and beating the odds.
- Special: The Civil War Years - Learn about historical items from on and off the battlefield during the Civil War.
- Special: Treasures on the Move - Travel through air, sea and land – and time – in this special with fantastic finds!
- The Boomer Years (2014) - Antiques Roadshow's special: The Boomer Years
- Tulsa, Oklahoma | Hour 3 - At the Philbrook Museum, ROADSHOW looks at functional art by 20th-c. industrial designers.
- Vintage Atlanta (2012) - ROADSHOW takes today's market temperature on antiques appraised in Hotlanta in 1998.
- Vintage Baltimore - Fifteen years have passed since ANTIQUES ROADSHOW first visited Baltimore, Maryland.
- Vintage Boston (2016) - Learn how the antiques market has evolved in the last 15 years!
- Vintage Charleston - Look back to 2000 and learn what has since happened in the market, plus a $55-60,000 find.
- Vintage Columbus - How have the values of items appraised in Columbus, OH, 15 years ago changed?
- Vintage Denver - Uncover changes in values from 15 years ago, including an appraisal that doubles in value.
- Vintage Des Moines - From Mickey Mouse to Charles Lindbergh, a host of famous names were seen in Des Moines!
- Vintage Hartford - Back in 1998, ROADSHOW visited Hartford, CT, and uncovered rare puzzles, prints, and more!
- Vintage Houston (2012) - Find out what the future held for the treasures ROADSHOW corralled in Houston, in 1998.
- Vintage Indianapolis (2016) - Travel back 15 years to learn today’s values for previously appraised items!
- Vintage Las Vegas - See memorable items appraised in 2000, and a jump in value from $15-20,000 to $35-45,000.
- Vintage Los Angeles - Fifteen years after visiting LA, ROADSHOW takes a look at some memorable appraisals.
- Vintage Louisville - See one appraisal value of a folk art piece triple to six-figures in Vintage Louisville!
- Vintage Madison - Journey back 15 years and learn how items hold up today, plus an $80,000-$100,000 find.
- Vintage Miami (2016) - Look back to 2001 to learn what has since happened in the antiques market, plus a $125,000
- Vintage Milwaukee - Watch Vintage Milwaukee to see some memorable pieces and how their values have changed.
- Vintage New Orleans (2016) - Travel back 15 years to see our take on treasures then and now!
- Vintage New York (2016) - Uncover how appraisals from 15 years ago have changed! Which one doubles in value?
- Vintage Phoenix (2012) - ROADSHOW turns back the clock and revisits its favorite moments from Phoenix, AZ, in 1997!
- Vintage Pittsburgh (2012) - Have finds from the steel city maintained their luster or started to rust since 1997?
- Vintage Providence - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW looks back at items from Providence, Rhode Island 15 years later.
- Vintage Richmond (2013) - A Cartier desk clock and Royal Doulton Bear are reevaluated in Vintage Richmond!
- Vintage Rochester - An item appraised in Rochester, NY, increased over five times in value since 1998!
- Vintage Sacramento - Discover how values from 2000 hold up in today’s market, plus a $25,000 value change!
- Vintage Salt Lake City - Back in 1999, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW visited Salt Lake City, UT. How did values change since?
- Vintage San Diego (2016) - See memorable items appraised at the 2001 San Diego ROADSHOW
- Vintage San Francisco (2012) - Find out if values have gone up or downhill since ROADSHOW's visit to SF in 1998.
- Vintage St. Louis - See today's value for items originally appraised 15 years ago, and a $75,000-$100,000 item
- Vintage Tampa - Tampa highlights include a fork from the Hindenburg and a Louis Comfort Tiffany lamp.
- Vintage Tucson (2016) - Discover how values from 2001 hold up in today’s market. Revisit a fan-favorite appraisal.
- Vintage Tulsa - Discover how values have changed from 15 years ago, plus a $125,000-$135,000 find.
- Washington, DC, Hour 3 - In D.C., ROADSHOW gets an up-close looks at U.S. history through miniature portraits.
Already activated your WNIT Passport account? Log In Here