An antiques-appraisal series that turned out to be a ratings gem in PBS's attic. The simple format has `Roadshow' traveling around the U.S., evaluating family heirlooms and found items. It's based on the long-running (since 1978) BBC show of the same name. `Antiques Roadshow FYI,' an offshoot featuring reports on antiques and collectibles, and updates on items that had been appraised on `Roadshow,' debuted in January 2005, with Lara Spencer as host.
How appraisals from 15 years ago have held up in the rising and falling antiques market. Highlights include a 1937 Birger Sandzén landscape, Babe Ruth-signed photos, and WWII work-incentive posters. (60 minutes)
Schedule Channel Audio HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD
Vintage Kansas City
Memorable appraisals from 15 years ago are revisited, including an autographed Time cover collection, an 18th-century flambé Meiping vase, and a 1957 Roy Rogers contest prize. (60 minutes)
Schedule Channel Audio HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD
Updating appraisals from a 1998 Hartford, Conn., visit. Included: a 1915 Coca-Cola jigsaw puzzle; an Emancipation announcement print; and a Tiffany aquamarine glass vase that has increased in value from $30,000-$40,000 to $90,000-$100,000. (60 minutes)
Schedule Channel Audio HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo
Appraisals from 2002 are updated, including Spanish earrings and dragonfly brooch; a Carleton Watkins Yosemite album; and an 1840 Alfred J. Miller painting. (60 minutes)
Schedule Channel Audio HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo
Updating appraisals from a 1998 Richmond visit. Included: 1956 World Series baseballs; a Carnegie autograph album; a diamond and ruby jewelry collection; a Royal Doulton bear; and a Cartier desk clock that has increased in value from $10,000-$15,000 to $25,000-$35,000. (60 minutes)
Schedule Channel Audio HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT InFocus 34.2 Stereo WNIT HDTV 34.1 Stereo HD
Have questions or concerns about this program's schedule? Contact us.
Available Online Episodes
- S17 Ep23: Vintage Milwaukee - Watch Vintage Milwaukee to see some memorable pieces and how their values have changed.
- S17 Ep24: Vintage Rochester - An item appraised in Rochester, NY, increased over five times in value since 1998!
- S17 Ep25: Vintage Louisville - See one appraisal value of a folk art piece triple to six-figures in Vintage Louisville!
- S19 Ep20: Albuquerque, NM, Hour 2 - A Jasper Johns print, a signed "Pinocchio" book, and a jade snuff bottle: one is $50K-$60K
- S20 Ep10: Tucson, Hour 1 (2016) - An Allen Ginsberg-signed yearbook, an Anna Pottery jug, and an Alfons Walde oil!
- S20 Ep11: Tucson, Hour 2 (2016) - A Jackie Robinson archive, a GMT Master Rolex, and diamond and onyx jewelry.
- S20 Ep12: Tucson, Hour 3 (2016) - A Pete Seeger song, a George Hitchcock diptych, and a Lincoln presidential pardon.
- S20 Ep13: Omaha, Hour 1 (2016) - A Grant Wood lithograph, a Daytona Model Rolex, and Prohibition liquor bottles.
- S20 Ep14: Omaha, Hour 2 (2016) - 1955 Whitey Ford & 1951 Yogi Berra jerseys, an 1863 gaslight, an 1887 Seth Whipple oil.
- S20 Ep15: Omaha, Hour 3 (2016) - A Humphreys' medicine cabinet, a Gregoire Boonzaier oil, and a Mormon archive.
- S20 Ep16: Cleveland, Hour 1 (2016) - 1920 World Series stubs, a Charles Rohlfs music stand, and an Ohio portrait.
- S20 Ep17: Cleveland, Hour 2 (2016) - An Ohio stoneware match stand, Civil War grave markers, and a Manoucher Yektai oil.
- S20 Ep18: Cleveland, Hour 3 (2016) - A "Big Bronco" horse, a Bill Watterson archive, and a Tiffany & Co. necklace.
- S20 Ep1: Spokane, Hour 1 (2016) - Celebrate our 20th anniversary with a new generation of treasures, plus a six-figure find!
- S20 Ep2: Spokane, Hour 2 (2016) - A JFK archive, a grotesque face jug, and "Gone with the Wind" sketches. One is $60K-$80K!
- S20 Ep3: Spokane, Hour 3 (2016) - A "Snow White" banner, a Chinese cosmetic case, and an Audubon chromolithograph.
- S20 Ep4: Little Rock, Hour 1 (2016) - An Olin Travis oil, a Lou Gehrig autograph, and an English cabinet-on-stand!
- S20 Ep5: Little Rock, Hour 2 (2016) - A Capote manuscript, a jazz musician archive, and a Mississippian effigy. Which is on top?
- S20 Ep6: Little Rock, Hour 3 (2016) - A Schulz Snoopy sketch, Chinese altar garniture, and a William Faulkner handmade book!
- S20 Ep7: Charleston, SC, Hour 1 (2016) - A Babe Ruth archive, a Japanese Komai vase, and a Virginia cellarette. One is $80K-$100K!
- S20 Ep8: Charleston, SC, Hour 2 (2016) - A local regulator clock, an Oscar Wilde manuscript, and a René Portocarrero oil.
- S20 Ep9: Charleston, SC, Hour 3 (2016) - Remington, Hendrix, and Whistler: all are featured in Charleston, SC Hr 3!
- S21 Ep20: Vintage Hot Springs - Discover how appraisals from 15 years ago have changed in the market!
- S21 Ep21: Vintage Austin - See memorable finds appraised 17 years ago!
- S21 Ep22: Vintage Cleveland - Learn how the antiques market has evolved in the last 15 years.
- S21 Ep23: Vintage Seattle - Uncover how appraisals from 15 years ago have held up in the antiques market.
Episodes available on passport:
- S12 Ep19: Special: Politically Collect - ROADSHOW celebrates America's passion for collecting and electing in a special edition.
- S14 Ep10: Denver, Hour 1 - Roadshow looks at Art Deco glassware at Denver's Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art.
- S14 Ep13: Phoenix, Hour 1 - Roadshow examines fire fighting collectibles at the Hall of Flame Fire Museum in Phoenix.
- S14 Ep14: Phoenix, Hour 2 - Roadshow explores antique botanical prints at Phoenix's Desert Botanical Garden.
- S14 Ep15: Phoenix, Hour 3 - Roadshow discusses American Indian basketry at the Heard Museum.
- S14 Ep17: San Jose, Hour 2 - Roadshow looks at paintings by A.D.M. Cooper at San Jose's historic Fallon House.
- S14 Ep19: Special: Simply the Best - Roadshow rounds up some of the best objects on the series in this special edition.
- S14 Ep1: Raleigh, Hour 1 - Roadshow kicks off its million-dollar season in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- S14 Ep4: Atlantic City, Hour 1 - Roadshow host Mark L. Walberg tries his hand at glass blowing at the Wheaton Arts Center.
- S14 Ep5: Atlantic City, Hour 2 - Roadshow dips into a discussion of the bisque figurines known as bathing beauties.
- S14 Ep7: Madison, Hour 1 - Roadshow takes a look at the stereoscopic photography of H.H. Bennett in Wisconsin Dells.
- S14 Ep8: Madison, Hour 2 - Roadshow investigates a shocking heist from the Wisconsin Historical Society.
- S14 Ep9: Madison, Hour 3 - Roadshow visits a one-of-a-kind Wisconsin wonder: The House on the Rock.
- S15 Ep12: Billings, Hour 3 - ROADSHOW brings the work of Joseph Henry Sharp into focus at the Yellowstone Art Museum.
- S15 Ep13: Biloxi, Hour 1 - ROADSHOW examines the eccentric pottery of George Ohr at the Ohr-O'Keefe Museum of Art.
- S15 Ep14: Biloxi, Hour 2 - Outside Biloxi, ROADSHOW explores a far-out collection of vintage space toys.
- S15 Ep18: Washington, DC, Hour 3 - In D.C., ROADSHOW gets an up-close looks at U.S. history through miniature portraits.
- S15 Ep5: San Diego, CA | Hour 2 - ROADSHOW learns about 19th-century American naval cutlasses at the USS Midway Museum.
- S15 Ep6: San Diego, Hour 3 - Roadshow glides into Allen Airways Flying Museum to look at early aviation posters.
- S15 Ep7: Des Moines, Hour 1 - Which of this week's family heirlooms or hidden treasures will be valued at $100,000?
- S15 Ep9: Des Moines, Hour 3 - Roadshow gets a lesson in honey farming near bee-autiful Des Moines, Iowa.
- S16 Ep10: El Paso, Hour 1 (2012) - ROADSHOW unearths a collection of Casas Grandes pottery at the El Paso Centennial Museum.
- S16 Ep11: El Paso, Hour 2 (2012) - Signed Andy Warhol soup cans; signed Cormac McCarthy 1st editions; ca. 1570 Oushak rug.
- S16 Ep12: El Paso, Hour 3 (2012) - ROADSHOW rides in to Indian Cliff Ranch to learn about vintage Texan spurs.
- S16 Ep15: Atlanta, Hour 3 (2012) - ROADSHOW examines photos of Sherman's "March to the Sea" and the burning of Atlanta.
- S16 Ep17: Minneapolis, Minnesota, Hour 2 - ROADSHOW looks at animation propaganda produced by Disney Studios during WWII.
- S16 Ep24: Vintage Houston (2012) - Find out what the future held for the treasures ROADSHOW corralled in Houston, in 1998.
- S16 Ep25: Vintage Atlanta (2012) - ROADSHOW takes today's market temperature on antiques appraised in Hotlanta in 1998.
- S16 Ep26: Vintage San Francisco (2012) - Find out if values have gone up or downhill since ROADSHOW's visit to SF in 1998.
- S16 Ep27: Vintage Pittsburgh (2012) - Have finds from the steel city maintained their luster or started to rust since 1997?
- S16 Ep3: Tulsa, OK, Hour 3 - At the Philbrook Museum, ROADSHOW looks at functional art by 20th-c. industrial designers.
- S16 Ep7: Pittsburgh, PA, Hour 1 - At the Andy Warhol Museum, ROADSHOW checks out works from the pre-Factory days.
- S16 Ep8: Pittsburgh, PA, Hour 2 (2012) - At Homestead Steel Works, ROADSHOW looks at jewelry fashioned out of steel and iron.
- S16 Ep9: Pittsburgh, PA, Hour 3 (2012) - At the Carnegie Museum of Art ROADSHOW looks at the work of glass master Maurice Marinot.
- S17 Ep10: Cincinnati, Hour 1 - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW visits the American Sign Museum in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- S17 Ep13: Rapid City, Hour 1 - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW visits one of South Dakota’s greatest treasures, Mount Rushmore.
- S17 Ep16: Seattle, Hour 1 - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW rocks out at Seattle’s EMP Museum and discusses Jimi Hendrix!
- S17 Ep19: Special: Survivors - Antiques highlights include amazing tales of rescues, near misses, and beating the odds.
- S17 Ep20: Special: Finders Keepers - In this special, ROADSHOW shines a spotlight on items whose discovery was a happy accident
- S17 Ep21: Junk in the Trunk 3 - Tune in for this all-new episode to watch never-before-seen appraisals from the 2012 tour!
- S17 Ep26: Vintage Hartford - Back in 1998, ROADSHOW visited Hartford, CT, and uncovered rare puzzles, prints, and more!
- S17 Ep3: Corpus Christi, Hour 3 - In Corpus Christi, Texas, ROADSHOW explores the somber topic of antique mourning jewelry.
- S18 Ep10: Kansas City, Hour 1 (2014) - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW checks out a one-of-a-kind signed baseball in Kansas City, MO.
- S18 Ep11: Kansas City, Hour 2 (2014) - ROADSHOW visits the Toy and Miniature Museum to discuss dolls houses and miniature models.
- S18 Ep12: Kansas City, Hour 3 (2014) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Daile Kaplan discuss the photography of Dorothea Lange.
- S18 Ep13: Anaheim, Hour 1 (2014) - ROADSHOW travels to the Queen Mary to talk about ocean liner memorabilia with Philip Weiss
- S18 Ep15: Anaheim, Hour 3 (2014) - Mark L. Walberg and Rosie Sayyah visit Joseff Jewelry to discuss iconic Hollywood jewelry.
- S18 Ep16: Richmond, Hour 1 (2014) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Reid Dunavant visit the Virgina Museum of Fine Art.
- S18 Ep17: Richmond, Hour 2 (2014) - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW stops in Virginia's capital city, Richmond!
- S18 Ep18: Richmond, Hour 3 (2014) - ROADSHOW visits Colonial Williamsburg to discuss tall case clocks.
- S18 Ep19: Knoxville, Hour 1 (2014) - Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Ken Farmer discuss Appalachian musical instruments.
- S18 Ep1: Boise, Hour 1 - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW kicks off season 18 with a treasure-filled visit to Boise, Idaho!
- S18 Ep20: Knoxville, Hour 2 (2014) - ROADSHOW visits the Rhea County Courthouse to learn more about the Scopes Trial.
- S18 Ep21: Knoxville, Hour 3 (2014) - Mark L. Walberg and John Buxton visit the McClung Museum of Natural History and Culture
- S18 Ep22: Jacksonville, Hour 1 (2014) - ROADSHOW visits the Norman Studios Silent Film Museum to discuss missing films.
- S18 Ep23: Jacksonville, Hour 2 (2014) - ROADSHOW visits the St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum in Jacksonville, Hour 2.
- S18 Ep24: Jacksonville, Hour 3 (2014) - Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Arlie Sulk visit Flagler College in Jacksonville, Hour 3.
- S18 Ep25: Vintage Providence - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW looks back at items from Providence, Rhode Island 15 years later.
- S18 Ep26: Vintage Tampa - Tampa highlights include a fork from the Hindenburg and a Louis Comfort Tiffany lamp.
- S18 Ep27: Vintage Columbus - How have the values of items appraised in Columbus, OH, 15 years ago changed?
- S18 Ep29: Vintage Baltimore - Fifteen years have passed since ANTIQUES ROADSHOW first visited Baltimore, Maryland.
- S18 Ep2: Boise, Hour 2 - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW is in Idaho, mining the Gem State for hidden treasures!
- S18 Ep30: Vintage Salt Lake City - Back in 1999, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW visited Salt Lake City, UT. How did values change since?
- S18 Ep31: Vintage Des Moines - From Mickey Mouse to Charles Lindbergh, a host of famous names were seen in Des Moines!
- S18 Ep32: Junk in the Trunk 4, Hour 1 - The first hour of “Junk in the Trunk 4” includes highlights from 2014!
- S18 Ep33: Junk in the Trunk 4, Hour 2 - ROADSHOW’s bigger-than-ever 2014 season includes a second hour of junk!
- S18 Ep34: The Boomer Years (2014) - Antiques Roadshow's special: The Boomer Years
- S18 Ep35: Special: Manor House Treasures (2014) - Special | Manor House Treasures
- S18 Ep3: Boise, Hour 3 - Host Mark L. Walberg joins appraiser Colleene Fesko at the Boise Art Museum.
- S18 Ep4: Detroit, Hour 1 - Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Laura Woolley head to the Motown Museum in Detroit, Hour 1.
- S18 Ep5: Detroit, Hour 2 (2014) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Noel Barrett explore vintage model cars.
- S18 Ep6: Detroit, Hour 3 (2014) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Eric Silver travel to the Cranbrook Academy of Art.
- S18 Ep7: Baton Rouge, Hour 1 (2014) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Leigh Keno discuss Campeche chairs in Baton Rouge.
- S18 Ep8: Baton Rouge, Hour 2 (2014) - ROADSHOW visits the LSU Museum of Art to check out works by artist Clementine Hunter.
- S19 Ep10: Birmingham, Hour 1 (2015) - ROADSHOW stops in Birmingham and visits the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute.
- S19 Ep11: Birmingham, Hour 2 (2015) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Stuart Whitehurst discuss iron antiques in Birmingham
- S19 Ep12: Birmingham, Hour 3 (2015) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser John Buxton visit the Birmingham Museum of Art
- S19 Ep13: Santa Clara, Hour 1 (2015) - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW visits the Japanese American Museum of San Jose
- S19 Ep14: Santa Clara, Hour 2 (2015) - Host Mark L. Walberg joins appraiser James Supp at the Pacific Pinball Museum
- S19 Ep15: Santa Clara, Hour 3 (2015) - Part 3 of 3 in Santa Clara features great finds including a Booker T. Washington archive
- S19 Ep16: Charleston, WV, Hour 1 (2015) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Kevin Zavian bust some popular diamond myths
- S19 Ep17: Charleston, WV, Hour 2 (2015) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Kathleen Bailey discuss antique Ohio Valley Glass
- S19 Ep18: Charleston, WV, Hour 3 (2015) - Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Rafael Eledge look at Civil War cigarette booklets
- S19 Ep19: Albuquerque, NM, Hour 1 - A Woodstock collection, a wedding gown, and a Jane Peterson oil. Which is worth $300,000?
- S19 Ep1: New York City, Hour 1 (2015) - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW hits a homerun in the premiere of season 19 in New York City!
- S19 Ep21: Albuquerque, NM, Hour 3 - Big finds? A 1962 Fender Stratocaster, a Beatles collection, and French filigree earrings.
- S19 Ep22: Chicago, IL, Hour 1 - A "Chicago Seven" subpoena, a Leonora Carrington oil, and a Playboy group. One is $200K!
- S19 Ep25: Vintage St. Louis - See today's value for items originally appraised 15 years ago, and a $75,000-$100,000 item
- S19 Ep26: Vintage Charleston - Look back to 2000 and learn what has since happened in the market, plus a $55-60,000 find.
- S19 Ep27: Vintage Denver - Uncover changes in values from 15 years ago, including an appraisal that doubles in value.
- S19 Ep28: Vintage Tulsa - Discover how values have changed from 15 years ago, plus a $125,000-$135,000 find.
- S19 Ep29: Vintage Las Vegas - See memorable items appraised in 2000, and a jump in value from $15-20,000 to $35-45,000.
- S19 Ep2: New York City, Hour 2 (2015) - Mark L. Walberg visits an iconic venue, The Apollo Theater, in New York City, Hour 2.
- S19 Ep30: Vintage Madison - Journey back 15 years and learn how items hold up today, plus an $80,000-$100,000 find.
- S19 Ep31: Vintage Sacramento - Discover how values from 2000 hold up in today’s market, plus a $25,000 value change!
- S19 Ep32: Junk in the Trunk 5, Hour 1 - See never-before-aired appraisals from this season’s eight-city tour.
- S19 Ep33: Junk in the Trunk 5, Hour 2 - Discover more previously unseen appraisals from our eight-city tour.
- S19 Ep34: Special: Celebrating Black Americana - ROADSHOW honors Black History Month in this special episode.
- S19 Ep35: Special: Treasures on the Move - Travel through air, sea and land – and time – in this special with fantastic finds!
- S19 Ep3: New York City, Hour 3 (2015) - In New York City, Hour 3, highlights include a Tiffany watch and an Irving Berlin script.
- S19 Ep4: Austin, Hour 1 (2015) - ANTIQUES ROADSHOW marks its 10th trip to Texas with a stop in Austin.
- S19 Ep5: Austin, Hour 2 (2015) - In Austin, host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Wes Cowan learn about fake Texas documents.
- S19 Ep6: Austin, Hour 3 (2015) - Mark L. Walberg takes a look at antique Mexican saddles in Austin, Hour 3.
- S19 Ep7: Bismarck, Hour 1 (2015) - Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Ken Gloss learn about the books of Elizabeth Custer.
- S19 Ep8: Bismarck, Hour 2 (2015) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Richard Johnston discuss Larson Brothers guitars.
- S19 Ep9: Bismarck, Hour 3 (2015) - Host Mark L. Walberg and appraiser Ted Trotta take a look at Plains Indian ledger drawings
- S20 Ep19: Vintage Tucson (2016) - Discover how values from 2001 hold up in today’s market. Revisit a fan-favorite appraisal.
- S20 Ep20: Vintage New York (2016) - Uncover how appraisals from 15 years ago have changed! Which one doubles in value?
- S20 Ep21: Vintage Indianapolis (2016) - Travel back 15 years to learn today’s values for previously appraised items!
- S20 Ep23: Vintage San Diego (2016) - See memorable items appraised at the 2001 San Diego ROADSHOW
- S20 Ep24: Vintage Miami (2016) - Look back to 2001 to learn what has since happened in the antiques market, plus a $125,000
- S20 Ep25: Vintage Boston (2016) - Learn how the antiques market has evolved in the last 15 years!
- S20 Ep26: Special: Junk in the Trunk 6 (2016) - Travel to all six cities of this season for never-before-seen appraisals!
- S20 Ep27: Special: Mansion Masterpieces (2016) - History meets fantasy with treasures fit for a period costume drama!
- S20 Ep28: Special: Celebrating Asian-Pacific Heritage (2016) - We shine a spotlight on items with Asian & Pacific Islands origins.
- S20 Ep29: Special: Best of 20 - Experience our favorite moments from all 20 seasons, including a $750,000-$1,000,000 find!
- S21 Ep10: Salt Lake City, Hour 1 (2017) - LDS church hymnal, Olaf Carl Seltzer oil, and Hot Wheels prototype. Which hit the jackpot?
- S21 Ep1: Fort Worth, Hour 1 - The new season premieres with a Rodin bronze that could be the year’s big find!
- S21 Ep27: Special: The Civil War Years - Learn about historical items from on and off the battlefield during the Civil War.
- S21 Ep2: Fort Worth, Hour 2 - A Felipe Orlando oil, a baroque lockbox, and a Green Bay Packers championship group!
- S21 Ep3: Fort Worth, Hour 3 - A Civil War sword, a Joe Fortenberry Olympic gold, and James Madison's seal.
- S21 Ep4: Indianapolis, Hour 1 - A Rockwell self-portrait, a signed Indy 500 flag, and a Victorian wedding outfit!
- S21 Ep5: Indianapolis, Hour 2 - A Joe Louis-signed bottle, a Sheraton sideboard, and a Yankees team-signed ball.
- S21 Ep6: Indianapolis, Hour 3 - A Mucha JOB poster, a Nakashima floor lamp, and a Ty Cobb-signed baseball.
- S21 Ep7: Palm Springs, Hour 1 - A 1965 Noah Purifoy sculpture, an Archie Bunker coat, a Franz Bergman lamp.
- S21 Ep8: Palm Springs, Hour 2 - A Roy Lichtenstein screenprint, a NASA archive, and a Tiffany Studios mosaic.
- S21 Ep9: Palm Springs, Hour 3 - A Schreyvogel oil, Disneyland elevations, & Brooke Shields's Mackie gown! One is $75,000!
Already activated your WNIT Passport account? Log In Here